Following interventions by Councillors Andrew Hodson and Kathy Hodson recently, they are pleased to advised that the following works have been agreed:
1. Gayton Road - traffic calming, 20mph
2. Thurstaston Road - traffic calming, 20mph
3. Beacon Court/Telegraph Road - the broken drain will be dug up and replaced, thereby preventing the flooding problem that occurs every time it rains.
4. Hill Top Lane - the road surface is to be replaced.
5. Larks Way is to receive road repairs.
6. Tower Road North is to be monitored to alleviate the constant fly-tipping.
7. The tree that was cut down outside Linghams last year is now going to be replaced, as was promised last August.
8. The shoreline at the bottom of Banks Road is going to receive attention, and the owners of the hulks left to rot are to be approached and action taken for clearance.
9. The grass verge outside 18 Brimstage Road, damaged by the developers, is to be repaired.
The Council Officers will ensure all these works take place once we move away from the lockdown.
Councillor Andrew Hodson will also be attending a meeting with the CEO of Wirral Borough Council (Paul Satoor) to discuss with Welsh Water their responsibilities with respect to the drainage problems in Lower Heswall and the actions they will take with regards to this long standing problem.